- All programming must be non-commercial.
- A User Access Form must be filled out for each program.
- All individual programs must be labeled.
GCTV will not broadcast programs that do not meet these criteria.
Who Can Submit a Program?
- Any resident or employee of the 7 town cable franchise area (Guilford, Madison, Branford, North Branfford, North Haven, East Haven and Wallingford) may submit programming to air on one of our 3 channels.
- Producers under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian sign the User Access Form as the submitter.
Scheduling Programs for Broadcast
GCTV writes the program schedule on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new program cycles to begin at 12:01am on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Programs are scheduled using the following guidelines.
- New Guilford produced programs are scheduled first.
- Repeat Guilford produced programs are next.
- New non-Guilford produced programs are third.
- Repeat non-Guilford produced programs are last.
Download our full set of scheduling guidelines here.
All producers and submitters of program content are subject to GCTV's Policies and Procedures.